About the role
As a UX designer at Storm, you'll be part of our creative team at our modern offices in historic Leith. The role will also involve time out of the office, consulting with users and stakeholders in locations across Scotland and the rest of the UK.
You'll conduct user research and testing, working collaboratively within our project teams to ensure that user-centred design is core to what we do.
What you'll do
You'll have a pretty impressive and varied set of responsibilities. Here are some examples to give you a flavour of what you'll do:
- develop user research plans
- undertake qualitative research and analysis, including user interviews, focus groups and ethnographic research
- undertake quantitative research including questionnaires and data analysis
- engage with stakeholders to understand their business objectives
- plan and facilitate rapid design workshops and sprint sessions
- sketch, prototype and wireframe to help communicate your ideas
- conduct usability and accessibility test sessions
- juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities and tight schedules
- promote the value of user-centred design, both internally and externally
- contribute to project proposals by providing advice on UX strategy and activities
- maintain a high awareness of user experience best practice and trends