About the role
You will be responsible for talent acquisition for contract placements with Storm ID clients as well as for talent acquisition for permanent employees within Storm ID.
You will run and grow the Storm associates contract placements service and take the service offering to our current client base and new clients.
You will also oversee talent acquisition for Storm ID permanent employees, collaborating closely with recruiting line managers.
As the service grows you’ll also recruit and lead a client acquisition team to support the delivery of both contract placement and in-house recruitment.
What you'll do
Contract placement responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for your own contracting placements profit centre within Storm ID
- Developing a business development plan to expand our contracting placements model to our client base and new clients
- Through own network, referrals, social media and online advertising, proactively building and maintaining a contracting pool of worthwhile candidates to fill current and future contract roles across a variety of roles
- Undertaking client meetings to better understand needs, and determine resource briefs using a consultative approach
- Screening contract candidates thoroughly and managing on boarding process to clients
- Being responsible for excellent proactive service delivery for clients
In-house recruitment responsibilities will include:
- Conducting job briefings with hiring managers to understand requirements, creating engaging adverts, job specs and recruitment campaigns
- Developing and maintaining a network of worthwhile candidates to fill current and future permanent roles at Storm ID through social media, events etc
- Supporting hiring managers with CV evaluation, screening and interviews
- Maintaining recruitment content on our website and social media channels
- Contributing to recruitment best practices and processes