About the role
You’ll be part of our business team at our modern offices in historic Leith. There will also be time out of the office meeting with clients across Scotland and the rest of the UK.
Reporting to the client services director, you will be responsible for leading Storm’s relationship and service delivery across a selection of high-level clients with large programmes of work. You’ll join an experienced team of leaders and influencers, all of whom have a sense of how ideas and innovation can drive our clients’ businesses forward. You’ll work closely with a team of project managers who have responsibility for project delivery.
The role will see you working with clients on large-scale, complex and innovative websites and applications across a range of sectors including health, finance, travel and retail.
What you'll do
You’ll be given responsibilities from day one. Core responsibilities include:
- delivering exceptional service for clients and achieving excellent results both for the client and Storm ID
- maximising commercial opportunities for client retention and growth
- scoping and defining programmes of work, digital projects and continuous improvement, identifying and anticipating potential consequences or risks
- gaining a full understanding of your client’s business, issues and objectives to find opportunities to bring added value to the client
- lead and play a key role in pitches and new business tender processes
- managing and maintaining retainer contracts and financial admin
You’ll be supported in the growth and development of your skills, and help the wider team in their development.