About the role
You will ideally have more than five years’ experience in account/client management, working at a senior level for at least one to two years. You’ll have a solid understanding and experience of digital services and proven success in building exceptional client relationships at a senior level.
You’ll have vast experience in driving forward strategic initiatives, generating revenue retention and growth and be a confident multi-tasker. You will be financially aware, with a good head for numbers and keen eye for detail.
You’ll also need to be:
- able to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels and get on well with everyone
- enthusiastic and motivated, love a challenge
- excellent at writing statements of work, proposals and new business tenders
- organised, detail-oriented and good at prioritising work
- demonstrably passionate about digital and tech
What you'll do
You’ll be given responsibilities from day one. Core responsibilities include:
- delivering exceptional service for clients and achieving excellent results both for the client and Storm ID
- maximising commercial opportunities for client retention and growth
- scoping and defining programmes of work, digital projects and continuous improvement, identifying and anticipating potential consequences or risks
- gaining a full understanding of your client’s business, issues and objectives to find opportunities to bring added value to the client
- lead and play a key role in pitches and new business tender processes
- managing and maintaining retainer contracts and financial admin
You’ll be supported in the growth and development of your skills, and help the wider team in their development.